“The game has it all: the lush surroundings will create a perfect atmosphere of medieval England, and together with the well animated characters they will make you feel a part of Robin Hood's adventures.”
87% – ActionTrip
“…an absorbing game that fans of the strategy will be playing for quite some time.”
87% – Gamespy
“An enjoyable outing in an historic time, Robin Hood offers solid tactical combat and delightful animation.”
85% – GameZone
About the Game
England, Anno Domini 1190 – Richard the Lionheart is held prisoner and his brother, Prince John rules over the simple peasants with an iron hand and this pure force of arms forces them to bend to authority. Only one man takes up the struggle against the oppressors, supported by a small band of brave and loyal followers. His name; Robin Hood.
Roam the dense foliage of Sherwood, come face to face with royal trouble and battle against Prince John’s forces as you take on the role of legendary nobleman, Robin Hood. Team up with Little John and the rest of the Merry Men as the battle for the King’s throne ensues in this stealth-based, real-time strategy game.
- Non-linear campaign system with over 30 different missions
- Mission types from Robbery and Infiltration to Castle Attack and Ambush
- Combines action and adventure with stealth tactical elements
- Innovative combat system, interact with the mouse while fighting to access special combat skills
- Play as Robin Hood, Little John, Friar Tuck or even Maid Marian, nine characters in all, each with specific abilities and attributes
- Spectacular graphics with realistic atmospheric conditions like day, night and fog
- Explore historic locations; Sherwood Forest, Nottingham Castle, York and many more
- Operating system:Windows® XP / Vista™ / Windows® 7
- Processor:1.0 GHz CPU
- Memory:512 MB
- Hard disk space:1GB
- Video:Video Card with 64MB dedicated memory
- Sound:Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support
Does not support NVIDIA GTX 580, GTX 260 and GTS 250 Graphics cards.