About the GameWhat would you do if you had the keys to the zoo?
World of Zoo is the only life sim game that pushes you past the fences and into a world of your own zoo.
Create and customize your zoo experience and develop hands on relationships to earn the trust and love of your animals.
- Build on relationships with the world’s most amazing animals through hands on interaction
- Create unlimited animals with the Animal Creator
- Hours of play with mini-games, achievements and unlockables
- Create and customize your own zoo
- Experience over 40 different animal species
- Learn about each animal with the National Geographic animal fact cards
- Connect online and share user generated content
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV processor running at 2 GHz, AMD 64, Core 2 duo 1.6Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM on Vista)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT or ATI Radeon x1600 with at least 64MB of memory (video cards with Pixel Shader version 1.1 or better are required)
- Display: DirectX-compatible display capable of 800x600 resolution in 16-bit color
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c and above
- Hard Drive: 2GB of hard drive space
- Sound: Sound: 16-bit Sound Blaster Compatible